Saturday, July 4, 2015

Welcome to N. Dean Mosey Jr.'s Woodworks

Welcome to N. Dean Mosey Jr.'s Woodworks. Here you will find an ever-changing assortment of furniture and accessory items that may be purchased for your home, retreat or business. Many of my accessory items may be used for multiple purposes and make wonderful gifts. I pride myself on integrity of construction and the highest level of fit and finish. I am able to create a unique piece for you, whether it is my own design, something you and I create together, or any of the standard furniture designs (Mission and Arts & Crafts, Colonial, Shaker, Art Nouveau, Scandinavian Contemporary, Traditional, etc.). My creations are always of the highest quality materials and construction, using a combination of techniques from time-honored, hand joinery to some of the latest small-shop, high-end machinery. When purchasing one my pieces, you can be confident in knowing that what you are acquiring, will be both a thing of beauty and a work of art created especially for you and will give you a lifetime of visual and tactile enjoyment as well as function.

Simply put…Wood works!!!